Spartan Horizontal Post Style Saw — PB 360
Dual post, heavy-duty, high speed, semi automatic, hydraulic, horizontal, metal cutting band saw with 5 H.P. 1-1/4″ blade. Capacity 14” x 14”
- Capacity: 14” x 14” rectangle (360 x 360 mm), 13” round (360mm)
- Blade: 1-1/4” x .042” x 14’6” (34 x 1.1 x 4420 mm)
- Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (30,000 psi) provides consistent square and accurate cuts. The motion detector will shut the machine off should the blade break or stall.
- Speed Range: 70 — 330 SFPM (21 — 101m/min) infinitely variable through a frequency inverter drive and heavy-duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. A read out at the operator’s touch screen assures accurate speed setting.
- Hydraulic Down Feed: Feed rate and Feed pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is simplified through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the optimum setting for the type of material being cut. Both controls are located at the operator’s station.
- Blade Drive: 5 H.P. (3.75 kW) Inverter Drive.
- Hydraulic Pump Motor: 2 H.P. (.75 kW).
- Coolant Pump Motor: 1/8 H.P. (0.09 kW).
- All motors are dual voltage, 230/460 volts, 3 ph. 60 Hz. 208 volt conversion is available for an added charge.
- The Operator’s Control Panel is attached and located on the left hand side of the machine. It offers full control of the all the features of the machine such as; Vising, Saw Frame, Bundle Clamping, Coolant, Work Light and more.
- Blade Guides: The combination roller bearing and carbide blade guides reduce heat and blade stress providing longer blade life and accuracies of + .002 per inch of cut material.
- Fast Approach: Work height is automatically set allowing the head to rise just enough to clear the workpiece, reducing cycle time and allowing for faster cutting performance.
- Chip Brush: Powered from the main drive shaft of the saw, the brush changes speed along with the blade to assure that chips are being removed from each gullet of the blade, improving cutting performance and blade life.
- Hydraulic Work Lift Roller: Lift Roller has manual ratchet feed for positioning of material. An adjustable Length Stop is also provided.
- Vise Jaws: The 1 Set of Hydraulic jaws are split. The split vise jaws also help to reduce burrs left on the material and are ideal for bundle cutting. Holding the work piece on both sides of the blade reduces blade vibration, providing more accurate cuts and longer blade life.
- Work Light: Positioned directly over the work area to provide better illumination of the cutting area, the work light can be turned on and off independently from the operator’s control panel.
- Automatic Chip Removal: The chip auger rotating in the coolant return removes chips quickly and efficiently, freeing the operator to perform more productive operations. Coolant is allowed to drain back to the tank before the chips are removed from the machine.
- Approximate Machine Wt. 3,650lbs (1650 kg)
|Capacity||14” x 14” rectangle (360 x 360 mm|
|Capacity||13” round (360mm)|
|Blade Size||1-1/4” x .042” x 14’6” (34 x 1.1 x 4420 mm)|
|Blade Tension||30,000 PSI|
|Speed Range||70 — 330 SFPM (21 — 101m/min)|
|Blade Drive||5 H.P. (3.75 kW)|
|Hydraulic Pump||2 H.P. (.75 kW)|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 H.P. (0.09 kW)|
|Machine Weight||3,650lbs (1650 kg)|
Click here to contact us or call 800-622-1363 to place an order and get answers to your questions.