Amada Metal Cutting Carbide Circular Saw — CMB75CNC
- High-Speed, High-Precision Cutting
- Parts are cut using an oblique-slide cutting mechanism. This ensures high precision positioning to +/- 0.01mm and an optimal rake angle for cutting bar steel. This design improves stability, resulting in higher precision and enhanced cutting rates.
- AMADA MACHINE TOOLS’ Unique Carbide Tipped Tool
- The saw blade is a very important factor in realizing high speed, high precision cutting. Amada has developed a unique carbide-tipped circular saw that cuts cleanly and virtually burr free.
- Specifications may change without notice at the sole discretion of Amada’s Engineering Department.
- Capable of Cutting a Variety o Metal Materials
- This machine can cut a wide variety of materials including round bar, flat bar, pipe and but in a range of materials like mild steel, stainless steels, tools steels and nonferrous materials.
- Spray-mist Lubricant reduces cutting fluid cleanup
- This machine incorporates a semi-dry cut system that generates eco-friendly oil mist, thus work pieces get less wet while cutting; resulting in simplified downstream processes.
- No Clean-Up Process Needed for the Cut-Face
- This machine makes highly precise cuts, the resulting cut-face being very clean. By eliminating the surfacing work, like when materials are band saw cut, total processing time is greatly reduced.
- Longer Circular Saw Blade Life
- Using an oblique-slide (from the upper oblique direction) cutting mechanism and cermet carbide pads, which dampen most vibrations that result from cutting, lessens the wear of the sal blade. Resulting in much greater service life of the circular blades and noticeably reducing the costs/cut.
|Cutting Capacity||Round (Diameter)||0.6″ – 3.0″||13 – 76.2 mm|
|Rectangle (W x H)||0.6″ x 0.6″ – 2.6″ x 2.6″||15×15 – 65 x 65 mm|
|Maximum Stock Table Loading Capacity
Round Bars (Length x Diameter)
|18 ft. x 3″
Or 3970 lbs. (*1)
|5500 x 76.2 mm
Or 1800 kg (*1)
|Incline Table Dimensions (Length x Width)||17 ft. X 39″||5180 x 990 mm|
Blade and Saw Head
|Saw Blade||Blade Speed||50-160 rpm, by Inverter|
|Number of Teeth||60 or 80|
|OD x Bore x T||11.2″ x 1.57″ x 0.8″||285 x 40 x 2.0 mm|
|Saw Head||Feed Drive||Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Motors||Saw Blade Motor||10 HP||7.5 kW|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor||3 HP||2.2 kW|
|Cut-to-Length Feed Motor||1/2 HP, Servo Motor||500 W, Servo Motor|
|Power Requirements||Power Supply Voltage||AC220V ±10%, 3PH, 60Hz
(All Other Voltages Require Transformer.)
|Power Requirement||22 kVA|
|Hydraulic||Tank Capacity||8 gal||30 Liters|
|Material Index||Index Mechanism||Shuttle Vise|
|Material Index||AC Servo Motor and Ball Screw|
|Stroke||0.2″ – 23.6″||5 – 600 mm|
|Length||0.2″ – 999.999″
|5 – 9999.99 mm
|End Trimming Length||0.6″ – 1.57″||15 – 40 mm|
|Remnant Length||2.8″-2.8″ plus Index Length||70-70 mm plus Index Length|
Dimensions and Weight
|Machine Dimensions (W x L x H)||70″ x 67″ x 58″||1785 x 1710 x 1480 mm|
|Machine Weight||3750 lbs.||1700 kg.|
*1: Evenly Distributed Over Entire Table.
Click here to contact us or call 800-622-1363 to place an order and get answers to your questions.