Marvel Carbide Circular Saw — P-150B
Automatic with 460mm diameter blade
- Capacity: Round: Min. 2 3/4”, Max. 5.9”; Square: Min. 2 3/4”, Max. 4-1/8”; Rectangle: Min. 2 3/4”, Max. 4 3/4”.
- Blade: 460mm x 2.7mm.
- Blade Speed Range: 30 — 130 RPM controlled through an Inverter Drive.
- Servo Blade Feed: Servo drive blade feed and precision ball screw provide precision and vibration free cutting. Cutting force is infinitely adjustable to accommodate different types of material. An electro-magnetic brake device eliminates transmission backlash.
- Blade Guides: Four carbide inserts provide additional support for the blade allowing for the use of thinner blades, reducing kerf loss.
- Blade Drive: 20 H.P.
- Hydraulic: 5 H.P.
- Vises: Machine vises clamp the material from the sides as well as vertically. The floating shuttle vise retracts the material as the saw blade returns, preventing contact as the blades return to the start position.
- Mist Lubrication and Air Filter: The mist lubrication system assures long blade life by lubricating the blade causing heat to be taken by the chip and not the material or blade. The air filter keeps the working environment clean by filtering air from the saw before it is passed back into the shop (requires compressed air connection).
- Touch Screen Controls: The user-friendly touch screen allows the operator to select material type and set the number of teeth in the blade and job. Parameters are automatically set. Storage of up to 9 different jobs is available. The self-diagnostic feature allows for on-screen trouble shooting.
- Automatic Shuttle Vise: The shuttle vise is servo driven through a ball screw and will index from 3/8” to 27-1/2” in a single shuttle. Shuttle lengths up to 70-3/4” can be achieved via multi-index with the shuttle traveling at 40 ft/min. The shuttle table includes an automatic lubrication system. The shuttle vise floats to accommodate crooked stock.
- Loading Table: The automatic loading table allows for storage of bar stock and fully automatic feeding. The bar stock is lifted piece by piece and fed into the saw. Table weight capacity is 10,780 lbs.
- Hydraulic Automatic Sorting Chute: The sorting chute automatically directs the trim cut and remnant away from good cut pieces.
- Independently Powered Chip Brush: The chip brush assures chips are removed from the gullet of the blade providing straighter cuts and longer blade life.
- Chip Conveyor: The paddle-type chip conveyor removes chips from the machine base and automatically deposits them in a collection container.
- Machine Weight: 10,780lbs.
- Floor Space: 10’ 2” W x 23’ 6”
- Chip Blower for Tube Cutting (min. tube wall thickness – .157”)
- Patented Vacuum System for Tube Cutting
- Variable Vise Pressure
- Coolant System
- Servo Drive Length Indexing with Ball Screw
- Hydraulic Vising
- Floating Shuttle Vise with Blade Saver Feature
- Servo Motor and Ball Screw Blade Feed
- Programmable Blade Speeds and Feed Pressures
- Inverter Driven Variable Blade Speed
- Automatic Hydraulic Sorting Chute
- Electro-Magnetic Brake Devise
- Carbide Insert Blade Guides
- Mist Lubrication and Air Filter (Requires compressed air connection)
- Touch Screen Controls with On-Screen Trouble Shooting
- Preset Material Cutting Parameters
- Automatic Loading Table
- Out-of-Stock Detector
- Automatic Paddle-Type Chip Conveyor
- Chip Brush
|Capacity||Round: Min. 2 3/4”, Max. 5.9”|
|Capacity||Square: Min. 2 3/4”, Max. 4-1/8”|
|Blade Size||460mm x 2.7mm|
|Blade Speed||30 — 130 RPM|
|Blade Drive||20 H.P.|
|Hydraulic Pump||5 H.P.|
|Machine Weight||10,780 lbs|
|Floor Space||10’ 2” W x 23’ 6”|
Click here to contact us or call 800-622-1363 to place an order and get answers to your questions.