CS Unitec Portable Magnetic Drill — MAB 800 KTS
Versatile machine with adjustable X and Y positioning
Powerful and reliable
- 16 Amp double-insulated motor
- 4-speed oilbath gearbox for applications requiring high power
- Designed for continuous use
- Infinitely variable torque control and full-wave control electronics
- Ideal for a wide variety of drilling, boring and slotting applications
- Includes servo-assisted drilling feature to help maintain feed pressure during operation
- Work Stock Table (39″ Width)
Drill up to 2-3/8″ dia. & tap up to 1-1/8″ dia.
- Multi-axis positioning
- Uses annular cutter
- 10″ stroke
- Twist drilling 1″ dia.
- Tapping up to 1-1/8″
- Optional geared chuck IBC 21
- Integrated cutting oil reservoir
- Automatic internal lubrication
- Simple, ergonomic arrangement of controls for one-handed operation
- Emergency-off function
Model MAB 800 KTS features multi-axis positioning, allowing the drill to be adjusted up to 2-5/32″ forward/backward and up to 4-3/4″ left/right after magnet is adhered to surface. Ideal for job site drilling, boring and slotting applications where dismantling is not feasible.
MAB 800 KTS
16 Amp / 110 Volt*
|Twist Drill Capacity||
40-110, 65-175, 140-360, 220-600 RPM
|Magnetic Base Size||
8-11/16″ W x 8-11/16″ L
18-5/8″ H x 14-7/16″ L x 9-7/16″ W
|Magnetic Force (1″ plate)||6600 lbs.|
3/4″ and 1-1/4″, standard
* 220 Volt / 50 Hz also available
- Magnetic drilling machine
- Steel carrying case†
- Safety chain
- Operating manual
- Warranty certificate
Standard Equipment also includes auto lubrication, safety strap, carabin hook and allen keys.
† Steel case intended mainly for shipping purposes; damage may occur in transit.
Click here to contact us or call 800-622-1363 to place an order and get answers to your questions.